A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Termination of Automatic Securities Disposition. .To Peter

Dear Sorrenson,

Glad to see you have posted and have chosen this particular alias from the many you post/manipulate under.  How do I know this should worry you immensely.  Remember… I am on record as saying I will pursue legally all those using illegal, manipulative actions who try to manipulate investors in the hope of gaining by the uncertainty created by the spreading of falsehoods. I have put millions aside just for this cause…some from the selling of shares…I hope the poetic justice of that is not lost on you…

First and foremost, your first paragraph is slanted in such a way as to create doubt and suspicion.  Nothing is said of the fact that I have been, over time, increasing the overall number of shares I own.  Nothing is said of the fact that any sales are such a small % of both my ownership, or volume of stock traded, that it should not effect price. I will not go it any more here as I have spoken to this point many times and if a reader would like to repost my previous posts on the subject, I would welcome it.

With regards to the balance of your questions which again are slanted towards a certain pessimistic view of what is actually an astounding success with mind-boggling implications for the future of PyroGenesis, I will not answer as that is information not in the public domain...but you knew that…and you just wanted a place on this platform (which is stellar by the way, in how they have zero tolerance for manipulators) to soft peddle your poison to unsuspecting investors.

Well, there you have it…totally exposed.

To everyone else: Hope that Helps.

Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply