A World leader in advanced plasma processes

Being commercialized in multiple applications around the world including plasma torches, Industrial 3D printing powders, aluminum & zinc dross recovery, waste management and defence - 4 US aircraft carriers

Free

Do not mistake brief retorts to weak responses. I dont represent the company anymore than the shares that I control that hold voting powers. As a shareholder, I am interested in seeing the company succeed.

You, Whodat, and others, simply jump around forum to forum to ask impossible questions seeking material information.

When no material information can be given to answer said questions, you attack responders with accusations of working for the company.

Sorry if our conviction in our investment makes you feel insecure in your inability to comprehend why some people support this technology.

I only respond to you because in the past, you have demonstrated a capacity to be reasonable even though at times have been, frankly, unreasonable; still less unreasonable than some of the aforementioned folks.

However, as ceo.ca devolved into a shitshow, most recent example here:
https://ceo.ca/pyr?3d7fc61cd540

where "farting_pixie" is upset that i am not silenced completely and still have a voice here to respond to stupid posts and continues to claim that I am an employee of PYR.... of course there is no moderation or ban there, ceo.ca moderators allow this type of libel on their platform and ban others for making comments they dont like. This will open up ceo.ca to liability.

Furethermore, I continue to be singled out by ceo.ca users: again, farting_pixie

https://ceo.ca/pyr?a3f4701cb370 despite the moderators banning longs for "focus on the company not the users"; obviously this rule is a joke and only apply to bullish posters. I emplore legitimate investors to tag the moderators @ham and @poppawheelies #modfeedback and make them explain why my comment was site ban worthy, and others are allowed to continue posting libelous comments. I will also add that while I was given an "indefinite-suspension penalty- pendingleadmodreview", later that night posts made to my own private profile were deleted, I was censored for sharing my view points, and then shadow banned in the middle of the night like the gestapo would. I cant log in to refute any libel made against me.

Whodat is upset that I sent him 3 sentences in DM, claiming I am harrasing him? lol if someone saying "cry harder" and "step out of the basement" is harrassment, I wouldnt bet on him surviving playing Xbox with a group of teenagers. I hear teenagers are vicious online.

It makes me happy knowing that despite my ban from ceo.ca for comparing the channel to Walmart, there are a number of users (I believe bad actors, but lets give them benefit of the doubt) who are tracking my every post on any and every forum.

So, happy to provide with entertainment as whodat described. We will see who has the last laugh.

-sizzlingbeef

New Message
Please login to post a reply