Supplier of Magic Truffles to the Legal, Recreational Adult Use Market in the Netherlands
Phase 2 of Building out their Production Facility in the Netherlands
Why Red Light Holland?
Red Light Holland’s business revolves around the production, growth and sale of a premium brand of magic truffles to the legal, recreational market within the Netherlands
A supplier of premium magic truffles to the legal, recreational adult use market in the Netherlands, with a proposed plan to seek a EU-GMP certification for its production facility in the Netherlands
- Would also produce and supply medical grade, EU-GMP certified premium magic truffles within the Netherlands.
Red Light Holland Highlights:
- Initial Order of 10,000 Units of Psychedelic Truffles Microdosing Packs
- Growing Value-Added Management Team
- Entering into Phase 2 of Growth and Production Facility in Netherlands
- Strong Cash Position
The Microdosing Packs will be supplied, produced and packaged in collaboration with McSmart, one of the Netherland's prominent truffle growers, distributors and smart shop owners.
- McSmart will supply, produce, and package the Microdosing Packs under the Red Light Holland brand. McSmart has also agreed to market and offer for sale Red Light Holland's microdosing products within the Netherlands in three smart shops operated by McSmart.
- Red Light Holland and McSmart previously entered into a letter of intent, and intend to capitalize on market interest and enter into definitive documentation and launch the Microdosing Packs as soon as possible.
SCARLETTE LILLIE SCIENCE AND INNOVATION
Red Light Holland intends to, in the future, establish Scarlette Lillie Science and Innovation, a business segment to supplement its core business. Scarlette Lillie Science and Innovation's goal will be to supply the medical market, with naturally occurring, non-synthetic psilocybin as current research shows clinical trials are using a synthetic pro-drug compound.
- Red Light Holland hopes to explore the entourage effect of whole fungi medicine and to establish itself as a pioneering company with the capability to grow medical grade truffles which will potentially help discover more about the entire psilocybin Truffle.
- Scarlette Lillie Science and Innovation is expected to be funded by a portion of Red Light Holland's available funds from time to time, and once operational, is expected to allow Red Light Holland to initiate and expedite various science, innovation and research activities focused on, among other things, exploring the potential medical and health benefits of psilocybin and whole fungi-medicine.
Growing Traction with High Times Psychedelic Podcast:
In June 2020, Red Light Holland launched the High Times Psychedelic Podcast, a weekly podcast hosted by Todd Shapiro, the Company's Chief Executive Officer and Director, who took part in several virtual conferences and webinars in the psychedelic space in May 2020, and is quickly becoming a sought-after speaker within the psychedelic space. The Podcast, which is supported by High Times, the preeminent source for cannabis information since 1974, discusses numerous topics within the psychedelics industry, and from time to time, engages industry leaders and other creative personalities to share their insights. The Podcast is available on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, and the TalkShow podcast networks, and can be accessed online
Strategic Mutual Investment with PharmaDrug Inc.:
In July 2020, Red Light Holland closed the final tranche of its previously announced private placement on a non-brokered basis, which included a strategic mutual investment with PharmaDrug Inc. (CSE:BUZZ) ("PharmaDrug"), which is building an international controlled substance and natural medicine company with a focus on Europe.
The strategic mutual investment, which included a cash investment of $200,000 by the Company into PharmaDrug, was completed under the terms of a securities exchange agreement dated July 14, 2020 entered into by the Company and PharmaDrug.
The two companies recognize the complimentary nature of their respective business models in the Dutch psychedelic market and will seek to collaborate on strategic initiatives.
- RLH's strategy to be a premier grower of psychedelic truffles with microdose packaging fits well with Super Smart's vision of elevating the Smart Store experience by introducing new products and an educational approach.
- The two companies plan to develop and foster a new market segment that seeks to use psilocybin to either attempt to potentially treat medical conditions holistically or to increase cognitive performance.
- On a combined basis, the two companies believe they can better execute on educating the market and increasing the profile of psychedelics and psilocybin in The Netherlands
Expansion of Management and Advisory Team: Within less than sixty (60) days from the listing of the Company's common shares on the Canadian Securities Exchange (the "CSE"), Red Light Holland added several top talent to its management and advisory team (in addition to Ann Barnes, co-founder of Peace Naturals Project Inc. (the first non-incumbent company to be granted a medical cannabis production license by Health Canada) who joined the Board of Directors prior to the CSE-listing) to assist the Company in its expansion on both the recreational side and science and innovation division, including the below-listed individuals.
- Bruce Linton, Chairman of the Advisory Board - Mr. Linton, founder and former CEO of Canopy Growth Corporation, has significant experience helping companies transition from a tightly regulated medical market to a robust recreational market, and has a global network of contacts in the regulated substance industry.
- Brad J. Lamb, Chairman of the Board of Directors - Mr. Lamb, one of Canada's most prominent real estate developers, with over 30 years of widespread experience in the real estate industry, brings a wealth of experience leading successful sales and marketing campaigns for condominium projects across major Canadian cities.
- Russell Peters, Chief Creative Officer - Mr. Peters, a global comedy superstar with international brand recognition and over 5.5 million people on his social media platforms, will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer of the Company to develop and implement the creative vision of the Company and direct the Company's marketing, advertising, social media and other creative efforts.
- Genevieve Roch-Decter, Advisor - Ms. Roch-Decter, founder of Grit Capital, one of the leading boutique investor relations firms in Canada, brings a wealth of experience in showcasing small public and private companies to institutional and retail investors via traditional and new age social/digital media marketing.
- The Honourable Tony Clement, Senior Advisor - Mr. Clement, the former Health Minister of Canada (2006-2008), joined the Company following a long and distinguished career in politics, law and business, and is expected to provide strategic advice on the Company's future compliance and lobbying efforts for international expansion.
- Sarah Hashkes, Advisor - Sarah Hashkes, Chief Executive Officer of RadixMotion Inc. ("RadixMotion"), a virtual reality company that combines the latest neuroscience research with immersive technology, brings a strong academic research background focused on cognitive neuroscience and psychedelics, and is expected to guide the design and development of a VR Module and the VR Avatar (each as defined and discussed below).
- Dr. Joseph Geraci, Advisor - Dr. Geraci, founder and CEO of NetraMark Corp. and a Professor of Molecular Medicine at Queen's University, has significant expertise in precision medicine, molecular medicine, mathematics and machine learning technologies, with a specialty focus on understanding complex disease states.
Red Light Holland will be launching a line of top tier merchandise very soon. All of our Premium RLH clothing line and merchandise will be available for purchase on website and selected stores