Welcome To The Rencore Resources HUB On AGORACOM

RENCORE EMERGES WITH PROVEN DISCOVERY TEAM

Free

As you know, last week's NR stated that the first stage of the ROF drill program was starting. I was told today that the drills are actually turning now.

Anomalies REN-6C and 6E are included in the current program.

From the PDF presentation on the Rencore website....

"In general, anomalies within the Ring of Fire Area that have a significant time constant have proven to be associated with sulphide mineralization.

The Eagle One nickel deposit had an associated time constant of just under 4 msec.

Anomalies within areas Ren-6 and Ren-8 have similar time constants and present excellent exploration targets from an airborne electromagnetic perspective.

The conductors 6-C and 6-E are recommended for investigation on a first priority basis.

If you are invested in Rencore, or are considering investing, I suggest you review the VTEM surveys on the website.

Also, at the AGM, I was told that the company's plan was to get in a position where they could have a continuous flow of news. I believe last week's NR was the start.

My guesses (and these are just guesses) for upcoming news over the near to medium term are as follows:

- assay results from the Lizar project

- completion of a Memorandum of Understanding with the Kasabonika Lake First Nations community

- expansion of the drill program to include the rest of the REN-8 anomalies

- a move to the Venture exchange

- initial results form the ROF drilling....possibly visuals, if expectations are met

Good luck, all.

Holding with confidence,

Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply