Welcome To The Rencore Resources HUB On AGORACOM

RENCORE EMERGES WITH PROVEN DISCOVERY TEAM

Free

The 3rd Ring Of Fire Golf Classic

and Dinner & Entertainment Extravaganza

Saturday, September 17th, 2011.

Caledon Golf Club

Inglewood, Ont.

Time is running out to be part of this event. The official cutoff date for entry to the event is Wednesday, Sept. 7th. But it would be best to contact me prior to the Labour Day weekend.

You can enter for golf & dinner or just dinner.

*** The cost for golf & dinner/wine/entertainment is $140 per person.

*** For dinner/wine/entertainment only, it’s $60 per person.

*** Already confirmed in attendance and golfing for the day are Wes Hanson, Paul Semple & Greg Rieveley from Noront ; Bruce Hodgson and Chris Meraw from KWG ; Jim Voisin from UC & FMG Resources ;

David Graham from Rencore & Bold Resources ; plus several posters from the Agoracom forums that most know.

*** AND Richard Nemis from Rencore & Bold will be attending dinner, as well as George from Agoracom and popular posters The Hoov, Irish, Babjak and more.

*** We currently have 37 for golf, so we need 3 or 7 more golfers.

And there is a total of 56 coming for dinner, with room for more.

*** The dinner will be simply, fabulous. Roast beef buffet with manned carving station, roasted chicken prepared by the chef, roasted potatoes, fresh vegetables selected by the chef, penne and the chef’s own tomato sauce, salads, breads, red or white wine, dessert, tea and coffee.

*** There will be loot bags for everyone attending, as well as prizes for all the golfers.

***And we will also be holding a raffle for some higher end prizes with all the proceeds going to the Noront Webecque Christmas fund.

*** Also, the Webecque nation has kindly donated some very nice hand made items that will be handed out as prizes.

*** Noront has given me a bunch of neat things for prizes and the raffle draws and I will also be receiving from shortly, a bunch of those Interra maps that everybody wants (I have one spread out on the wall behind me that I got at PDAC a couple of years ago). We will be handing those out until they’re gone.

*** I also am expecting a number of other prize donations, so nobody will be going home without some prizes in tow.

*** And there’s also LIVE entertainment ! There will be a feature band playing a mini-set after dinner that I can assure you will enjoy. Unfortunately, the student jazz band that was originally scheduled to play before and during dinner has had to cancel. BUT, I am currently considering a number of other “softer music” acts for the dinner hour and hope to have something in place soon.

But this is a chance for you to meet & talk with CEO’s and execs from 5 ROF companies. That’s better than PDAC could do !

And you get to meet & socialize with the people in the Agoracom forums that we frequent.

It’s a fun day, with lots of goodies, a bunch of nice people, good music, good food and good conversation.

How can you possibly resist.

*** Payments for the event can be made by credit card or cheque. Frank Dube (glorieux) is kindly once again providing this important service and he can now also accommodate Amex as well.

But please contact me first to let me know that you’re in and if you want to play in the golf tournament or just come for dinner.

Thanks everyone.

Strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply