...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Led wrote "I think the date (memory) was in May of this year.....if the company is confident enough to pay a lobbyist, I don't see that as a bad thing."

Correct, LongRVXer linked to a May 2017 LD-1 Disclosure Form. However, I also found this Q1 2014 LD-2 Disclosure Form. Different registrant names (Cannae Policy Group LLC, Twenty-First Century Group, Inc.), but one common demoninator lobbyist Allen Boyd. So the presence of a lobbyist for Resverlogix is not new and they have had one arrangement or another since at least Q1 2014. However, the recent May 2017 resurgence may have significance......?

Change of subject......Toniv asked "Don stated in a presentation months ago that 2 new analysts would be covering RVX. Did this happen and, if so, are they independent unpaid analysts?"

As far as I know there are no new analysts that have been named by Resverlogix management. I think DM may have said during a webcast last year that they have 1 new one and are working on another, but I haven't heard any names mentioned or seen any reports.

Change of subject again......a few musings on the single agent Zenith ZEN-3694 trial on the Zenith board. Here's the first post in the thread.

Have a good weekend all.

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply