...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

tada (and grow) excellent perspectives and the reason I thought there would be some evidence of BP sniffing around and I am sure they must be kicking the tires. It's just that I don't see the signs of it.

As critical as I have been of Don I will give him credit for not selling out cheap and with pushing it to the limit and I bet he is very stressed. I'm sure all of the major investors like Eastern, NGN, CD Ventures, etc would not have allowed a cheap sell off and they would have taken complete control of the company. But, they let Don carry on.

Having spent 23 years in corporate management I am well aware of resistance to innovation and CYA management. Most people want to stay under that radar. Until about a year ago I had assumed that BPs would have innovation groups and promote innovation values but it seems BP is very conservative. Let's hope 1 or 2 of them is ready to step up to the plate or that a new independent partner similar to Hepalink leads to the funding of the balance of BoM and the other trials and also balances the share structure.

The suspense is building. 

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply