...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

BDAZ - Tada -

I thought I'd respond to both posts together. Re: RVX being at a launch point - I do agree, however imo it will be a slow climb until the trial reaches completion. I concur with Tada that Rvx differs from other Biotechs - I do not believe DM will sell minority shareholders short if he can avoid it but there are a lot of balls in the air and HL is perilously close to a controlling interest. DM found another way after the Assure results and knows he's found gold - it's a race to the finish but the finish line keeps moving. The beacon report highlights the dilemna - no revenues until 2021 - so BP ponies up $10B to buy this goldmine? Maybe in 3 years when this is marketable. I think we still have a 1-2 year wait to cash in. If they can take this out for 1.5B now, HEPA would excercise its rofr and sell out or merge with BP after they complete Betonmace & dump another 50-100MM in 2 or 3 more indications to pump up the value - they do need a marketing partner to launch this pioneering concept. In the meantime we wait for the FA which will drop the puck in this game - from there we move from ~$3 to $8.5 on speculation until 12/18 or H1 2019 when the trial is completed. If RVX can hold out until then and this is a marketable drug the sky is the limit.

Cash Flow is the name of the game and its 3 years away. 

Enough speculation for today!

All IMO - GLTA

Chicagoest

New Message
Please login to post a reply