...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

BDAZ - Tada -

I thought I'd respond to both posts together. Re: RVX being at a launch point - I do agree, however imo it will be a slow climb until the trial reaches completion. I concur with Tada that Rvx differs from other Biotechs - I do not believe DM will sell minority shareholders short if he can avoid it but there are a lot of balls in the air and HL is perilously close to a controlling interest. DM found another way after the Assure results and knows he's found gold - it's a race to the finish but the finish line keeps moving. The beacon report highlights the dilemna - no revenues until 2021 - so BP ponies up $10B to buy this goldmine? Maybe in 3 years when this is marketable. I think we still have a 1-2 year wait to cash in. If they can take this out for 1.5B now, HEPA would excercise its rofr and sell out or merge with BP after they complete Betonmace & dump another 50-100MM in 2 or 3 more indications to pump up the value - they do need a marketing partner to launch this pioneering concept. In the meantime we wait for the FA which will drop the puck in this game - from there we move from ~$3 to $8.5 on speculation until 12/18 or H1 2019 when the trial is completed. If RVX can hold out until then and this is a marketable drug the sky is the limit.

Cash Flow is the name of the game and its 3 years away. 

Enough speculation for today!

All IMO - GLTA

Chicagoest

New Message
Please login to post a reply