...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Don isn't playing the dirty Wall/Bay Street game...

GAC, if the general intent of your post is to say management has done/is doing a good job, I couldn’t disagree more. I’ve given plenty of detail for my opinion in prior posts so I won’t belabour the point but to summarize; in the last few years management has rarely if ever given investors any kind of forward looking clarity as to the financial future of the company and have repeatedly missed/never achieved self set business timelines and goals. Not the hallmarks of a well run business and not what inspires investors. IMO that and the band aid financing “plan” is why we currently trade at a market cap of about 10-15% of what management said our enterprise value was back in March of 2017. Well run businesses generally trade at a premium to current EV.

In some ways to me, in conjunction with poor management, RVX is a victim of it’s own incredible scientific achievement. I have been involved in this story for about 12 years and know a number of investors who believe strongly in the RVX science but who also think that the company is so heavily discounted right now that the best strategy is to wait for BETonMACE success and then pull the trigger.  The idea being that with BETonMACE success they will be able to get plenty of shares below $6 or $7 a share and that at that point there will be plenty of upside left with far less risk of business or scientific failure.  Even though I hold a lot of shares and warrants, I have traded quite a bit but have not put any new money into RVX since 65 cents and I find it hard to argue with that strategy. JMO  

New Message
Please login to post a reply