...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: "top line data on or before January 31, 2019" A Covenant of the loan

When I met Don in Toronto at the beginning of May we discussed the loan, and I expressed how it seemed odd to me that after paying off the old loan, and heralding it as such an important event, how the IP had been unecumered and how some Institutions could be prohibited from investing in a company with debt on the books.....I said how it seemed contradictory to go back into debt.  Don, as I recall, was quite confident that Top-Line data would be out well before the loan came due, and that with positive results he was confident in the company's ability to raise cash.

So much for that.

By my math there's about $15 million USD remaining on the loan.  The initial amount was $30 million USD.  Aug. 30th they announced a $20 million USD financing, and half of that would have gone to pay down the loan.  The next round was announced on Nov 2nd raising a little over $10 million USD, with half again going to paying down the debt.

So the remaining balance should just a little less than $15 million USD.  If they can raise another $20 million USD like on Aug 30th then they could pay off the remainder and have $5 million left over.  

I don't know that Hepalink could be involved in another round, not without having to go through the whole 'financial hardship' song and dance that we went through before, they already own too much.  $20 million to Dart is probably like $20 to the rest of us, but Eastern has been so quiet for so long I don't know...

Just rambling at this point....I'm actually very confident that things will be taken care of.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply