...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: "top line data on or before January 31, 2019" A Covenant of the loan

Regarding HL being involved “in another round”. This could easily be accomplished by HL lending RVX the funds and being compensated with options or warrants and of course a call on some IP. To me it will be very interesting to see how this plays out as I seriously doubt at this point either HL or Eastern would let this slip away for the outstanding loan amount and they may in fact right now be competing as to who steps in.  Perhaps as in the past both will step in for a share.  That would certainly send a strong signal to the market.

In some ways if I was in HL’s shoes I might at this stage consider making a loan to retire the 3rd eye loan, which is now only a small fraction of HL’s total investment, in exchange for warrants and only encumber other pre clinical  compmounds. Doing this would free up the IP on Apabetalone and perhaps make RVX more attractive to the market. If well received they could find that the increased value of their investment was worth more than the new loan amount. Just a thought, who knows. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply