...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

You guys have all nailed in these last 4-5 posts, at least in my head. We made it thru the trial without significant safety issues, with reasonable "signs" of good or decent data, but no guarantees. But the signs look good, rather than bad, as previously mentioned. 

The next 3-4 months are gonna be filled with hopes and anxieties. All I really care about now is "good process" and good numbers. I am telling friends and family to look at RVX, for goodness sakes DYODD and come to Agoracom and read what a varied and informed group as saying. Don't "trust" me lol, other than I have bought into this story personally. IMHO there will still be SIGNIFICANT opportunity after top line and even full data ... if this is the home run many of us believe, it isn't going from $2.50 U.S. to $125.00 over night most likely ... probably bump its way up thru the milestones to FDA clearance and/or purchase, and as data comes in supporting indications.

I think "250" was baked into pps also, it doesn't tell us anything other than 1) safety thru tiral, a good thing, and 2) interest in financing continues to be strong by enough interested parties to get here .....

Now, we just need to wait ... and try to not go stir crazy lol ... data data data ... data is gonna move the needle one way (or the other) now at this point. And I don't think Top Line will be the "promised land" but it will allow to sit back in the big chair with a cigar and scotch (or bud light, or "fatty" or all of them lol) and relax knowing something big is really happening.

Sorry if I am rambling with streams of consciousness ... and totally jmho ... but positive Top Line is where we can actually punch a ticket into the "real" game, and watch it all unfold ... with a different mindset altogether :) 

New Message
Please login to post a reply