...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Dec 08, 2019 08:38PM
Dec 08, 2019 10:14PM
Dec 08, 2019 10:22PM
Dec 09, 2019 01:01AM
Dec 09, 2019 02:15AM

I have to wonder if maybe its a case of DM putting all his eggs in one basket....we've seen that already with the devlopment of APB, rather than trying to develop any other compounds all the focus was on 208, and rather than pursuing multiple indications CVD and reducing MACE was the focus...if it had worked out we'd all be sitting on easy street...I'm not complaining, hindsight is 20/20 and the company has never been in a cash rich position.

Now though....we've got these incredibly promising results from the MOCA score data, but there is seemingly zero effort to promote the results to the broader investment community.  The webcast was nice, but current shareholders were likely the overwhelming majority of those listening....Don preaching to the choir.

Could the lack of promotion be due to Don focusing all his and the company's energies on negotiating partnership(s) and/or a buyout?  If DM succeeds in netting $4 billion USD for APB or even the whole company...I imagine most would gladly take it.  I figure every $1 billion CDN is probably worth somehwere around $3.50 to $4 per share. 

But what if a deal doesn't get done.....

Focusing all your energy and resources in one area has some rationale....but if things don't work out you're left scrambling.  If more effort had gone into (and was currently going into) attracting more broad based investor sentiment....then other options might have been (and might still be) possible.

New Message
Please login to post a reply