...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Dec 13, 2019 12:01AM
Dec 13, 2019 12:30AM
Dec 13, 2019 01:00AM
Dec 13, 2019 01:37AM
Dec 13, 2019 07:31AM
Dec 13, 2019 08:35AM

I'm not so sure Icon ... typically I have been rooting H-A-R-D for a full buyout, even if discounted due to remaining time/risk, because I selfishly want to cash out, grab the surest thing for something which as of yet is not fully "proven" ..... with lots of "questions" 

However, the right type of partnering with sufficient funding for a "kick butt" P3 with a BIG time BP for name recognition, synergy, resources, regulatory relationships, etc, and the resulting CONSUMER CONFIDENCE ... could potentially push the RVX share price well beyond a potential buy out price as of today, down stream? ... with some waiting obviously.

I would probably vote YES right now for a $10-16 buyout honestly, and would do back flips naked on Wall Street in Manhattan for $20+ ......

..... but I would also gladly accept highly "effective" and highly "visible" BP partnering that has the potential to offer and create the needed funds, resources, consumer confidence, and Nasdaq listing that "could" gradually "pop" our SLEEPY little RVX initially upon announcement and maybe drive the pps to $5-12 in the interim while waiting out 3-5 years for one or more P3's ... and a MUCH higher buy out price?

Just some thoughts, interesting scenarios potentially? ...

Dec 13, 2019 04:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply