...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Looks like 0 participation in warrant incentive imo - answer to my email...

I got an answer to my email on the warrant incentive program yesterday afternoon.  Here is the question I asked again:

What I'm wondering is whether or not I should expect news at some point as to the degree to which (if any) warrant holders took part in the recently expired incentive plan to exercise at $1.33 up to Jan 10th 2020.  

And here's the response I received...

Dear Gordon: As is our practice, we will continue to make public all relevant, material developments at the appropriate time which include financing and corporate development matters. Through recent news releases and presentation / webcast commentary from our CEO, Don McCaffrey, we have communicated all material developments at this time.  (All emphasis is mine)

Based on that answer I find it impossible to come to any other conclusion than that there was 0 participation in the warrant incentive financing. The warrant incentive was obviously a financing inititiative, and the company communicated that it will make public all material developments and that includes financing which the warrant incentive was designed to provide.   

The only caveat I see is in the "at the appropriate time" qualification.  The warrant incentive expired on January 10 just passed....and I suppose I have to allow the possibility that perhaps there was some uptake, and that the company has not felt it appropriate to notifiy the market as yet.  Frankly though I consider the possibility to be slim at best....but not impossible.

Assuming I'm right though, and there was 0 participation then the question still begs....How is the company financing day to day operations?  Going off memory there was ~$200K left on Sept 30th, and subsequent to that $1.5 million was raised.  That's less than $2 million to finance operations for 3 and a half months to date. 

Jan 21, 2020 12:00AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply