...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Looks like 0 participation in warrant incentive imo - answer to my email...

Don takes direction from the BOD. I am guessing that he is much more goaled and compensated on commercializing the drug and not so much for maximizing share price for us retail investors.  

So we can talk all we want about what he should do for us shareholders, but that is "BLANKing" into the wind.  I am pretty sure that the BOD and Don know that they need to solve this riddle first in order to take care of us shareholders second.  So give them time to do so.  

As we've all learned better over time just how complicated this development process is, specially given the financial constraints of RVX being a startup, I'm willing to give Don more time. 

Until the Phase 3 results actually came in, what else could he have done?  And now that they are in, give him a chance to find a path to commercialization.  He couldn't act until the results were in. And lately he has literally been telegraphing things from what I can tell.  

Perhaps they should have better powered the P3 trial, but given the data they had to design it, they did what made sense and that they could afford. Perhaps they also should have done a futility analysis.  Had they done so I'm still not so sure what different decision  would have resulted anyway?

My main point here is that Don is not acting alone.  He is responsible to the BOD and so given all the info we have, they are playing the best hand possible given the cards dealt.  

Keep in mind that it's only literally been one quarter since the P3 trial was announced, and when it was, Don's strong message was to hold onto your shares until the data was announced.  And the data was about as good as it could be given an end point failure.

And since it's much less time since more deep dives on the date were announced, I'm not sure how fast things can practically happen?  Seriously, It's been a few months at best.  I am sure that none of us could do something any faster.  

And if it was a simple decision then a BP player would have already solved it for us by now.  But since they haven't either thus far I think RVX and Don and BP deserve a little more time than just 3+ months to figure this out after 20+ years of trying.  If a BP wants it they will get it. 

Also, there a a ton a very smart people designing trials towards commercialization that Don needs to rely upon.  And so the P3 data produced some compelling data that will take a little time to untangle.  It's only been a few months thus far tops since the data became known.  That is nothing  

The company is not going bankrupt.  It's not going to sunset with no resolution.  It just isn't.  Company's that do aren't sitting on near break through status with compelling data potential.  

Sure we need a partner at this point, and I'm guessing we will find a suitable one soon, but let's all chill out just a bit and give Don a little bit of time to figure out the best path forward.  We all owe him that if we are still all invested. 

10BagR

New Message
Please login to post a reply