...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: RESVERLOGIX ANNOUNCES PUBLICATION OF KEY APABETALONE STUDY BETONMACE IN THE JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION

Over the past few months we’ve had no shortage of views and opinions, mine included, on what the future holds for RVX.  From buyouts to bankruptcy and everything in between, we’ve pretty much heard it all. 

I think the biggest concern most on this board have with RVX at present is the lack of funds.  However, other than what has been revealed in regulatory disclosures, the company’s other disclosures have been nothing but forward-looking.  Management is of course acutely aware that finances are an issue, which is probably why they tried to solve some of that with the warrant exercise program.  Unfortunately, it didn’t work but it was an option that they felt they had to explore, and why wouldn’t they?  But now, here we are some 3 months later and things are still chugging (or sputtering) along and they are generally trying making their presence felt.

If I’m a fly on the wall in some of RVX’s more recent board meetings I’m not sure I’m going to hear a lot of gloom and doom about how everything that has been achieved to date will be put on a shelf or abandoned simply because of a funds shortage.  If that were the case I think that ‘somehow’ we would have heard of it by now.  I could be wrong of course, but I doubt it.

Why do I say that?

Well, for the past 6 months (at least) they have (supposedly) been in partnering discussions with one or more groups that will help them to further the development of ABL.  If those discussions were not bearing fruit in any way then why the forward-looking statement(s) and, for that matter, why are they still even operating?  If everyone they have approached is closing the door on them then surely we would have got a sense of that by now?  They are getting ‘some’ money from somewhere for a reason, and I’m sure that reason isn’t so they can continue to operate until they fall off the inevitable cliff.

So, I agree with those that something positive is going on and that there will be an announcement relatively soon that will determine, in a clear way, the path forward for RVX.

New Message
Please login to post a reply