...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

That's a super basic LinkedIn page that I wouldn't expect to go into details of various board representations.

I am wondering if the options and RSU were cancelled by the board under any of the provisions for 'annual adjustments' to non-employee Director compensation as detailed in the company's 'Compensation and HR Committee Charter' (found on the RVX website).  It doesn't seem clear if "retro" adjustments can be made to prior-offered options/RSU but maybe someone with better legal eyes can comment.  Especially on the last few statements in section 5 below.  Italics are mine.

"3. Other Executive Officer Compensation In consultation with the Chief Executive Officer, the Committee shall make annual recommendations to the Board with respect to the total compensation package for Resverlogix's executive officers other than the Chief Executive Officer.

4. Non-Employee Director Compensation The Committee shall review annually and make recommendations to the Board with respect to the compensation of Resverlogix's non-employee directors, including equity and equity-based compensation, to ensure that director's compensation is appropriate, and adequately reflects the responsibilities of a directorship.

5. Equity Compensation Review The Committee shall review periodically, and make recommendations to the Board regarding, incentive compensation or equity plans, programs or similar arrangements that Resverlogix establishes for, or makes available to, its employees and/or consultants, including the designation of the employees who may participate, the share and option availability and the administration of share purchases. In addition, the Committee shall review periodically the extent to which these forms of compensation are meeting their intended objectives, and shall make recommendations to the Board regarding modifications that will more accurately relate such compensation to employee performance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply