...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Sorry.  The sideshow I was referring to was speculation surrounding Shawn Lu and was he, or wasn't he still on BoD.  If there was to be a change, we would have heard about it.  I may have a different perspective than you golfyeti.  Sometimes there is a certain amount of "speculation" that goes on here that may get spun into things that really needs to be grounded in facts.  That is where I was coming from...and probably where I will always come from.

I think its fair to say that many (most) folks on this forum have been "in the game" for a long time.  Personally, I wasn't too concerned by that entry in the Canadian Insider, other than to say there have been a number of interesting morsels along the trail that lead somewhere....to the promised land? Who knows.

I promise you, I'm in favour of a "liquidity event" as much as anybody

New Message
Please login to post a reply