...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

tada ... good summary post, to go along with all of the other technical posts from other contibutors. "Ditto" haha ... in short, what looks like a lot of double talking under-performing heap of rubbish to some, to me looks like a bundle of assets and goodwill that is worth a heckuva a lot more than $.55 pps. Not looking to be a "pumper" but I'm in for the long haul and adding when I can at these value prices. Averaging down right now, thinking that even if I never get more than $2.60 it is still a 500% ROI at current pps. Gotta figure Hepa & Eastern like what they are hearing, and maybe/probably part of the "internal" funding, along with some others. If they still think they are getting their $2.60 back, and throwing/bleeding in more, along with others, then $.55 current strike is a steal if "they" are correct (and they have more info than me). But, that is just reinforcement, as it is the science, safety, BTD, library, and epigenetic horizon that is primarliy driving my "optimism" and continued longgg nature. Still expecting (hoping?) for a much larger ROI than $2.60 btw & fwiw ...

Just my own personal perspective to share, and "gut" about the way this feels ... to me.

Frankly, I would be a LOT more concerned if Don were "passing the hat" and singing a constant Svengali-like "song & dance" trying to attract little investors, and relatively small sums of investment. I would be leery about desperation to make the electric bill. Don't focus on me Don, I'm along for the ride and bigger "enchilada" payday, so please use your time & resources for studying/negotiating/courting Pfizer, Lilley, and Boehinger ... keeping your current "real" money/finance base intact ... and overseeing the coordinated regulatory next steps. THOSE are the things that will make this eventually "pop", not playing the fiddle for Joe retail.

Totally "get" everyone's frustrations, I have my share of consternation and doubts at times also. It's a speculative investment with a lot of remaining risks, on the U.S. pink sheets (for me) after all ...

Also, understand why the savvy investors here just want to get out and attack other current values in the market. To each, his/her own. Appreciate the balanced perspectives of all.

glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply