...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: Apabetalone recudes ALP (apologies if repeat. looked on the new side)

"I believe that is the abstract from a presentation - poster? - that was given at the recent EDTA-ERA meeting."  

That ERA-EDTA abstract was awarded one of the absolute best abstract awards for the ERA-EDTA conference (see page 8). However, I don't know if this was a poster or an oral presentation, or if it was actually presented or withdrawn; I am having trouble determining this on the ERA-EDTA website and I don't see the poster/presentation on the RVX website.

"Interesting to note that: "Consistent with phase 2, BETonMACE saw serum ALP reduced by 6.8 U/L with apabetalone (n=1082) vs placebo (n=1070; p<0.001) at 24 weeks."

Yes, this was published in the JAMA 2020 BETonMACE paper. "In the apabetalone group, alkaline phosphatase level was reduced from 83.3 U/L at baseline to 76.5 U/L at 2 weeks and 74.3 U/L at 24 weeks. In the placebo group, alkaline phosphatase levels decreased from 81.9 U/L at baseline to 80.2 and 79.5 U/L, respectively, at 2 and 24 weeks."

The November 2019 corporate update, but not the JAMA paper, also presented data at 100 weeks (see slides 53 and 54).

BDAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply