...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: This late June meeting, warrants about to expire???

So you would rather finance the company issuing shares at current low share prices along with having to give away more incentive warrants at current low prices?  Doesn't make sense.  Existing warrants should be viewed as a source of less-dilutive funding for the company than offering new issues with new additional incentives.

With a stroke of the pen, Don can make the warrants more attractive to convert to shares.  I know I would happily step up and pay a higher price than the current market price?  Say $1.20 - $1.30  instead of the $2.05.   Why?  Because I, along with other major holders, simply can't find in the market enough shares to buy below $1.20.  I forget how many millions of warrants are involved but you simply cannot find a fraction of those numbers as shares available for sale on the market without sending the SP into the stratosphere.  I have many times taken the smallest nibble out of the Ask and it goes haywire.  Its a very strongly held stock.   I once singlehandedly moved the SP about 20% in a day where I had too much coffee and got ahead of myself with some new-found dry powder.  

IMO, we should either get a break on the conversion price, or Don extends the warrant expiry one year as an acknowledgement that things haven't progress as fast as originally represented, notwithstanding whoever's fault that may be....  Don?   What do you say?   

New Message
Please login to post a reply