...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: This late June meeting, warrants about to expire???

10-41 I don't think you are giving RVX credit where it is deserved. If you review imtesty's transcript of the 04 Feb webcast which was posted on 12 Feb we seem to be right on schedule. Slides 12 to 17 cover the COVID-19 details. 

Specifically, dosing should start in March but may push into April.

2 of the peer reviewed reports that were mentioned have already been published that show that ABL reverses damage to the heart and lungs in the mouse models used. To my knowledge ABL is the only drug that has been written up showing a resversal of damage to major organs. 

The next big peer reviewed article to come out should be about the effects on the kidneys according to the transcript.

As far as I can tell from following this story for the last 14 or so years, the time it takes to start a trial is slow at best. From the transcript, the trial will primarily be done in the USA but that leaves the door open to other countries as well. Clearing all the hurdles from multiple countries may be cause for slower progress but that doesn't mean they are sitting on their hands. Heck we may even have patients dosed in Canada in this trial since the Canadian government was actually thinking of putting up some funding money. DM stated that Health Canada wanted a mouse model before they would put up money, they got that in the Australian study, so show us the money Justin.

With the onset of this 3rd wave of COVID-19 and the variants making its way around the world right now I'm pretty optimistic about the potential for ABL to be a great option as a therapeutic to combat this virus at this time. 

We should see dosing start for this trial in the next couple of weeks. The trial is only 28 days long and is open label so results should be seen very quickly. The best words I reread in that transcript "this will be done in partnership".

tada 

New Message
Please login to post a reply