...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: RVX Board Thoughts Mar 18 2022 – Wishful Thinking

Kayaker ... I agree with you. Things should be more positive on the board.

I am still very excited and optimisitc about the science, just so very disappointed in the study designs and results, that keep missing the mark. Yet, we all have to understand, that this is very new and complicated science, and EVERYONE is still learning things and refinements from these trials. Hopefully we are honing in on actual effect predictiability that will go into the next upcoming study designs, and lead to meeting of end points. BoM was such a narrow "miss" otherwise the PPS would probably be in a very "acceptable" range right now.

Sooo ... Have we now learned enough from that "miss" to make important and accurate corrections that have been accepted by the FDA, that can actually be proven this time for BoM2? I am very optimistic about BoM2 personally, and still very hopeful for Covid for quicker impact, and the other existing studies as well.

If I were just told about this science yesterday, and informed about existing and upcoming studies, I would be backing up my personal Brinks truck (it's a Tonka toy truck).

The problem here, is that all of us, some more than others, have endured a VERY long journey of ups and downs, and have either flamed out or remain here getting out their frustrations among the very few people (here on Agora) on the entire planet who can even possibly understand their frustrations, and get responses to either support, help, or adjust their view, or just simply be coaxed back through the window and off the ledge. 

Wow ... how was that for an extreme run on sentence above!! ^^^   

New Message
Please login to post a reply