...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: RVX Board Thoughts Mar 18 2022 – Wishful Thinking

There are 2 ways to look at RVX as an investment and its cheap share price,  1) 100% extremely undervalued and  overlooked by mainsteam retail, and institutional investors based on a phase 3 company with BETONMACE2  on the hortizon this year with a short interm analysis and current  the phase 2 COVID trial with very promising  potential as a very much needed therapeutic, plus add in the PAH trial and the FDA BTD which is huge IMO.  IF your a believer that at some point the intersect of proper market price valuation for this type of biotech at this stage of development will come to fruition than it is a very good ideal to double down and lower your dollar cost average andload up.  Hepalink is underwater and still investing in RVX , Oristar is under water with this investment and still converted their debt to shares as well as Eastern capital and several other large instiutional shareholders are still holding and not dumping their shares . That to me says alot and is the main reason i remain invested til the science prevails and a large BP buys in and buys out RVX

Or you look at this investyment as the market does right now and believe based on th SP that rvx loses its IP based on not getting proper financing  or that the science does not prevail and the COVID trial fails and the BETONMACE2 trial  does not get funded and rvx gets taken over by Hepalink and other at pennies on the dollar.  I really hope DM and BOD have plans in place to prevent that from happening. In the meantime we wait for good news or the alternative.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply