...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Sorry, been in hibernation, but doesn't Ori/Hepalink have representation on the RVX Board? I thought 1 or 2 members had strong connections back to them, but I may be mis-remembering (or hallucinating).

Blows me away that we have several "whale" investors on board (albeit in the red), with a drug so close and with some very impressive credentials, ... and yet NONE of those very wealthy "RVX stakeholders" have dropped another wooden nickel. On a drug that could give them a many fold ROI. But those are smart people also. Fool me once? No more good money after bad money?

Most of them are in around $2.60 or lower right? ... wonder if they would just like to get their money back out, for say $3? ... or, if they are still firmly excited about the science enough to wait it out (like the rest of us) on a rudderless boat until help arrives since they won't reopen their cookie jar?

Yeahhhhh ... I would L-O-V-E to know what of some of my other bigger but fellow investors like Ori, Eastern, Hepalink, etc are being told. Especially Hepa, given so many current issues & opportunities with them specifically (debenture/IP) - at least Hepa has stepped up and pledged financial support for BoM2 though.

New Message
Please login to post a reply