...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Yes Hepalink and Ori both have representation on the RVX board (both accounting types I believe) but while I fully respect their right to choose who they place in those chairs it still boggles my mind that between all the vested interest in this company (and Zenith) that no one has actively recruited someone to the board(s) who has been very successful in biotech/pharma.  The science would seem to be there to entice such a person. To me this is and always has been astonishing.  It is a far cry from mid level or senior ish management or in unrelated business to someone who has walked the path of building a biotech or creating significant pharma value. To me that builder is nowhere to be found on RVX or Zenith's boards and continually dropping the ball at RVX makes that even more readily apparent. At least Zenith has one seasoned biotech exec in Sanjay Lakhotia.  That combined with the science is probably 95% of the reason for that companies excellent trial profile, much as Don's Zenith bio would lead one to believe otherwise. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply