...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Well, when Hepa & Ori got Board members, I remember feeling giddy. Finally, some business minds in the room, with more money and huge vested interest. In for a penny, in for a pound? Well, that worked out impressively, so far ...

I don't know man ... if the Board's presumed role is stakeholder value and doing what is best for the company, one look around the room among these smart people should make it obvious by now that we need to get somebody the bleep in here asap who is experienced and knows who to talk to and what to do ... at this stage of development and history. I had "hoped" that was what Eversana would bring (plus deals). How can they all just sit there or get on their Zoom meetings with zero accomplishments and no apparent direction? ... "hey guys, umm, if we have NO ideas and connections to make anything happen, should we get someone in here who can help?"

It's like a tight nit little group of nitwits, who are way more comfortable hidden away & isolated and failing, rather than getting "uncomfortable" for progress, and maybe even hope. 

Long & strong though! lol ... for the science, but disgusted with leadership though.

New Message
Please login to post a reply