...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Man, I used to be so excited about this stock. Now it just sits in my portfolio in a dark corner as a very ugly line item (100k+ loss), just like ABL as a potentially marketable therapeutic. If I can get a buck a share, I will take it and move on - that cash would go right into AI/tech stocks for the next 5 years.

I always felt that with the BTD, tax loss, and potential of ABL that we could ALWAYS get $2-3 per share in a real pinch, but this comapny can't do anything right. It sure does seem like this is all about Zenith now, with regards to ABL/RVX future. 

And with AI coming soon in a big way, with designer analysis of body systems and therapeutic solutions, time may not be on our side anymore either.

I have always been optimistic for the most part over 10 years of involvement. But I would gladly get out for a $1 also, at this point, with so much dead capital just being held hostage and being wasted, and no other way out but a sale, even if cheap. If we can't do anything with this tech, make a little money and let someone else do so rather than just die on the vine.

Still long ... because I have no other choice. Just "hope" as a strategy, is sad. But it is what it is.

New Message
Please login to post a reply