developing products to protect hearing and improve listening

Creator of award winning eers custom-fitted earphones

Free

This is a copy and paste from Stockhouse and is an EXCELLENT read:

When the Altec Lansing deal came out everyone thought it was for 5000 units on consignment - they let it all out at the AGM which I attended.

5000 - intial order paid up front - and a total of 50000 over 2 years @$3.5 million Start watching the quarterly numbers for the 4th qt and then on to see sales.

If you were there you would see the commitment that Klipsh has - the reason the actual deal is taking longer is that they are putiing in their sound to compliment our fit. They sold 1000000 high head phones last year - and we are going to be selling at $299 - $499

The Klipsh deal is expected to mirror the Altec deal.

The real money is in the V5 - over the next 6 - 18 months I can see 100000's of this being sold. Company will be cash flow positive this 4th qt.

Perhaps the biggest thing to come from this is the addition of Richard Yonosky from WOWWEE - THIS guy sold the company for $300 million and then bought it back again.

From what I see he is now calling the shots - he's focussed, committed and believes that the company is now ready to 'make money' - and see's SHH as becoming a big player in any space that requires an in ear application.

Share price in my opinion is just representative of existing shareholder fatigue - but we will just have to live with it until the numbers start rolling in in and they will.

Groundwork is done products are ready - as is manufacturing - which will not be a problem

New Message
Please login to post a reply