Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
Jun 21, 2010 07:11AM
Jun 21, 2010 07:40AM

Keegann as said in the report the crome was stil open on 3 fronts and geting wider why is it that drilling is not going on at this very moment toshore up double or trip. the value of the BD. We have been told that the funds are there. What is going on it seems that we are always keot in the dark about everything. As I see it we have right to know the reason why this drilling has not taken place with some results in and increasing our BD value. WE all know that the superior deal is with the amalgamated venture and should have voted for it by now. All we are doing now is giving more time and opertunity to CLIFFS. Lets get on with it and stop the back and fort bs or is theire another behind the scenes play here we do not know about just like all scenes wwith FWR. CLIFFS man on the KWG BOD of dir. was privy to a lot of info, INFO THAT WE AS SH'S DID NOT HAVE. I was told some time ago by Bruce we had to add value to the shares of KWG then what better way than the drilling program already aproved for. Is it beacause the drilling will shore up to much value making it to expensive for Cliffs to dish out just so that they can again brag about how cheap they got the riches crome deposit in the world and howmany BILLIONS THEY will make after giving us a few crums.I 'm pdoff with all the secracy and beinged taken to the cleaners. SING THE JOINT AGREMENT AND LETS MAKE SOME MONEY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO PUT UP THE MONEY TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD IN THE FIRST PLACE. THANK YOU ALL PLEASE COMENT. Turcotte

Jun 21, 2010 10:00AM
Jun 21, 2010 10:12AM
Jun 21, 2010 10:14AM
Jun 21, 2010 10:15AM
Jun 21, 2010 10:54AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply