Star Diamond Corporation

Saskatchewan Diamond Exploration

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

You have my suport as I do not believe in boards filling their pokets with free things. We have had nothing from this board as to what is taking place and I do believe that a full report is long overdue. This board is acountable to the shareholders. I must say that they have fallen short of their duties and responsibilities and should not be paid bonus for failures. IF this board can prove otherwise then it should do so as soon as posible. Boards once elected seem to think that these co's belong to them and have no accountability. All bonus should be put to a vote to the share holders and if they have done a good job then they can expect rewards. Now it seems that these guys are rewarded for failure as well as sucess that bonses are simply automatic things. this has got tostop and all share holders should do something about this procedure in regards to boneses. A job well done should be rewarded no ??? turcotte

New Message
Please login to post a reply