Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Re: In the Doghouse and keeping tail on the outside...
Dec 18, 2010 12:45PM
Dec 19, 2010 08:41PM

..SKP is an exploration CO. that has Dundee Financial funding SGR which is a producing CO. and us/we/ skp a exploration CO, but also have 50 % ownership of the Dufferin Mine in New Brunswick. Playing the hype which SKP is as we have no producing financial reservers is what alot of investors look for. I recall Brent Cook recently on ( BNN ) say he prefers exploration over Production as tire counting takes time while share prices drop which we have seen in the past yr ( both SGR and us ) although our market maker made it happen... I see SKP in the driver seat as Bill proves our side of the fence,,from here SKP at $ 0.20 vs SGR at $ 4.00 to either reach 100 % from here i would bet SKP would reach $ 0 .40 befor SGR reaches $ 8.00 which is exactually the same return on investment. I will even take the heat from here and say, inorder to double in share price again for SGR to go from $ 8.00 to $ 16.00 which is a 100 % return on the other hand skp has to go from $ 0.40 to $ 0.80 in order to reach Sans same return....SKP has Dundee paying $ 0.60 for their warrants which is a 200 % from Friday"s close. I have made SKP my core holding amongst my joint accounts and have learned alot of lessons on the GoldenFairWay since 2005... Wink , Blink, and yes Nod , let the New Year bring happieness and joy to all, i look forward to the New games ( blue flags ) on the GolkdenFairWay in 2011. Without predjudice FengShui East West ,.Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply