TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Re: FRANK BARBERA - get out of stocks?

posted on Oct 01, 2008 04:24AM

Yes, but I do not believe that over the long run, gold stocks are going to act like shares of WM, C, or FNM. Gold stocks are partial ownership of defined gold, in the ground.

He also says,"The mechanism by which this could unfold is very likely to be inflationary, notwithstanding the feelings by many that at the moment, profound deflationary impulses are at work... with the government rolling up its sleeves to begin the monetization process. Bernanke Helicopters at the ready! Bad Debts will be socialized and the pain shared amongst the broad population. Savers will be decimated as systematically undercutting the purchasing power of fiat money is by far and away the path of least resistance. This is the rule of centuries."

You do not want to be in dollars when this monetization is going on. If by cash, you mean gold and silver bullion, then I think that would be fair. I am still thinking longer term than whatever crash may be coming over the next few months, and I know my gold in the ground will be worth more in the future than it is today. Thus, no selling gold stocks for me.

Hysteria

Oct 01, 2008 07:08AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply