TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Oct 08, 2008 08:33AM

Allthough I was kidding in my last post, I really do think we just hit an interim bottom. It's not so much a charting thing but rather a sense that the sellers are exhausted. There is way too much liquidity pouring in for things not to bounce.

However, that's what we need. Right now hedge funds are getting calls every second that the markets turn down. We are unfortunately in a sector that has been bought up by the hedgers. As they liquidate, our juniors get sold off. It makes no sense but they have no choice.

If the markets start climbing, investors will give their hedge funds a reprieve. The hedge funds themselves may use the opportunity to buy some of those beaten up juniors, recognizing that they are a screaming opportunity. I'm not necessarily talking about the super small caps but the Newgolds, the Great Panthers and the Exeters (pushing my book here)...

Once some momentum returns we should be off to the races. A bounce in the markets combined with the removal of the short ban in the US will allow the hedgers to get back on track. That can add a lot of liquidity to the market which will filter down to TDC and the like.

I think it's game on from this day forth... at least for us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply