TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Why Accountability and Substantiation Make Our Forum Worthwhile

Why Accountability and Substantiation Make Our Forum Worthwhile

posted on Apr 16, 2010 07:43AM

Yesterday, on another forum, the following was posted:

“The Discovery site is a minor issue as TDC understand what they can do and not do around the old site.
The issue with TDC is really whether there ever will be an economic deposit.
The property has been worked by the same gang for 10 - 15 years with several scoping and pre-feasibility studies but nothing has really happened yet.
The price of gold is making a lot of projects look attractive but money will always gravitate to the better ones.
That hasn't happened with TDC for many reasons.

You'll have to do your own DD or simply follow the sheepies on Agracrap.”

If this had been posted on our forum, either I or another of us six Hub Leaders would probably have flagged it immediately, or instead had challenged most all of these claims by asking for substantial evidence to support one or another or all those alleged facts.

For example, it is claimed that, “The property has been worked by the same gang for 10 - 15 years with several scoping and pre-feasibility studies but nothing has really happened yet.”

Since I am NOT the world’s leading expert on Tyhee’s history, I would like to know something I don’t now know. Like when those “several pre-feasibility studies” were delivered, on what projects, their URL links, and what their economics were like? I would also request evidence to support the claim that “nothing has really happened yetNOTHING? REALLY?

Am I the only one on this forum surprised by this startling claim?

But we might never get a response from this contributor, since insulting our forum members as “sheepies on Agracrap” is a clear violation of some of our “SIX RULES” and it could be that one of us six Hub Leaders just might reflexively turn off his lights before he’d be able to enlighten us with any substantiation.

Baires

New Message
Please login to post a reply