TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Why Accountability and Substantiation Make Our Forum Worthwhile

Dave Webb rarely allows me to quote him. Today's an exception.

Thank you Dave.

Dear Baires,

"The US regulations are distinct from everywhere else in the world. SEC Guide 7 states that Proven and Probable Reserves can only occur in a production setting according or when a final bankable study is in hand WITH all permits issued or approved. In Canada, Australia and anywhere else CIM Best Practices or JORC Regulations and policies apply, a sufficiently detailed study, utilizing only Measured and Indicated Resources can make Proven and/or Probable Reserves.

There's lots of misinformation I see on Stockhouse and elsewhere. Seems suspicious that it is picking up now. Corey1005 has said he has emailed me at the suggestion of some people on Agoracom, but he doubts he'll get an answer. I have NOT received any email from anyone asking about Discovery Mine site clean-up. The answer is easy, and will be answered again in the PFS. But to lie about emailing me?

Perennial pessimist Lovecarats talks about "The property has been worked by the same gang for 10 - 15 years with several scoping and pre-feasibility studies but nothing has really happened yet." Wow, not bad seeing as how we purchased the property in 2001 (9 years ago)
www.sedar.com and this is our first Preliminary Assessment (published in 2008) and our first Preliminary Feasibility Study (to be published). While I had staked the property in 1992 and sold it 1993, I am the only one with any history on this property. Then again, I have a history in the area going back decades. But "gang"? Am I a gang?"

Dave Webb
President & CEO
Tyhee Development Corp

* Bad Style

New Message
Please login to post a reply