TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

The price of gold is holding its own today so far although there are all kinds of sell signals, and commentators are either forecasting a sideways move for a while or a big drop to 1260 or below, followed in both cases by a big move to the upside. Time frames are never clear as we know and the immediate future is uncertain, but the long term is clearer. Whiteside (theUptrend) reports Emerging Market charts are breaking down, suggesting North American and European markets will likely follow in the near future. And QEII continues, a good sign for gold as the money supply expands and the dollar threatens to break down at some point.

At TDC, we have a faltering share price despite our massive gold resource, because of disappointed expectations that a very positive development was going to be reported, but it seems DW could not report on it because the DTC and the brokers cannot get their act together to make shares tradeable after the name change to Tyhee Gold. But there is something still in the wind, the delay has not changed the situation, I am expecting big things suddenly in the near future, and a big jump in SP, maybe next week. I am holding my gold stocks and especially Tyhee. Ike

New Message
Please login to post a reply