TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

I'm not a great fan of rushing into production while the share price bottom-drags because of all the dilution financing the mine will cause. I subscribe to the theory that the POG will continue to rise and ultimately the share prices of the small cap gold developers will have to respond. Therefore while we wait for a share price recovery, I wonder whether continued drilling might be a more cost effective way to build value than "giving away" too many shares in big capital expenditures. Although I agree with the infill drilling at Clan Lake to add to the MI (which in turn will hopefully add to the Reserves in the FS) the deposit seems to be washing-out beyond a very small but reasonably good grade core. Therefore the prospects for adding many new easy ounces at Clan seems diminished. This all brings me back to Goodwin: I believe that the deposit was still open on several sides. I wonder if it would be worthwhile to resume drilling at Goodwin once the infill drilling at Clan is done? I'm not certain myself; I invite your thoughts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply