TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

During extended periods of share price languishing, another obvious approach to acquiring is slow and steady, month-by-month accumulation. This is the method I've undertaken with a 1,000,000 share, for me, optimum target. I understand that there are those with less, and those with more firepower than I. In either case, if one is a true believer in this Tyhee venture, I still believe steady patient acquisition is typically the best course of action. This permits the opportunity for continued evaluation before a full commitment. And obviously there is the dollar cost averaging element if one believes in that.

Like most investors, I have never had the ability to time my investments with any ongoing proficiency. I have found more success reacting to price, rather than attempting to predict it.

Also, I agree with Hansix, more than ever, in any way we can, we must support Dr. Webb's endeavors. As I have mentioned before, and as we all recognize, this venture is a courageous undertaking. Very few individuals have the expertise and the courage of one's conviction to undertake the establishment of a precious metals mining operation, and to overcome challenges month after month, year after year...with the confidence that without seeing it, there is a payoff over the horizon.

Cinderella Man

New Message
Please login to post a reply