Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Apr 01, 2010 02:28PM
Apr 04, 2010 10:28PM

You know its easy to come on here and say " be patient" Heck what choice do we have. It really makes me laugh when people like you come on here and critize we shareholders who have shown incredible support and patience for three years because our patience and trust now wears thin. If anyone should be asking us for patience it should be MF. He should be issuing a statement or statments to that effect. Instead he is issuing pr's about "trading will definitly happen in 09" "WWF will be trading on the CNSX. Mar /10 when the pp is closed. Then the latest April/10 update re financing. I don't think I need mention that none of these have come true. Of course I can't leave out the famous "MF in London...home to a heros welcome...vindication etc etc..." rant of several months ago"

Maybe its time for Foley to explain why he can't close the pp in light of a multi billion dollar deal. Maybe its time for an explanation as to why we should remain patient. Maybe its time for an honest explanation as to what the holdup is now. Maybe its time stop issuing releases at this point until we have an actual signed deal. The fact is that the pp will not close until we have financng. And yeah I know it sounds like a broken record but no more so than "we must be patient".

New Message
Please login to post a reply