Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Apr 01, 2010 02:28PM
Apr 04, 2010 10:28PM

Hey Brieguy,

I agree with you that we are all running out of patience and rightly so! All my GB character is saying is to recognize the futility in griping about it over and over again. If I felt there was something I could do to get my 125,000 shares trading again, I would.

Three summers ago on a trip to BC., I dropped into the offices and spoke face to face with MF. I reported at the time that I felt good about the prospects for the shares. Am I dissappointed YES? Can I do anything about it? Short of spending more money (which I cannot afford) ...NO,... I just have to wait like all the rest of you. Last year on a trip to Victoria I met with "Roy Rogers" and we discussed the prospects for WWF over a few pints. again Again I came away thinking that I was glad to have these shares in my portfolio.

Like "Buster" I am embarrassed to have recommended this stock to friends and family. Fortunately ( like all of us) they made the decision to buy or not to buy. When my $0.155 shares were up over $0.70 I felt like a genius. So now I'm pissed just like you and everybody else But I try not to dwell on it. IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

That's all I'm trying to say through my GB character. I guess through him, I'd rather laugh than cry about it.

Respectfully,

John Black aka; Grabby Haze

New Message
Please login to post a reply