Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

If anything, the NR this week confirmed that we have a monster deposit that will be well over 100M tons when all is said and done. If you look at the Roth Report, they had an NAV of $10 for ZEN with the assumptions that ZEN could find 13M tons of ore. Well, we are finding 10X that amount so NAV should be $100+ because of the economy of scale here. Even when you apply the 60% discount for derisking the project, the NAV is still $40+.

This is a real monster and now big boys want retail shares since they missed the boat and so we are getting a monster of a tree shaking. The best thing to do is hold what you have (too late to sell and try to buy cheaper now, too far into the plunge) but take fresh cash and add a few shares at these great prices. That is what I will be doing.

Days like this is when fortunes are made or lost. Make sure you feel comfortable with your DD and stick to your guns.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply