Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Hi everyone ! We are now less than one month away from the 5th ROF Classic in Niagara Falls on Sept. 14th.

Our numbers are growing daily and we have now passed 50 in number of attendees for this great event. A number of mining executives have committed to the event as well and there are more to come.

I'm also working on a bunch more things to add to this great event ! More details once I have that sorted. We already have a fabulous dinner planned with a live country band to follow dinner, along with welcome gifts & prizes. It's a terrific deal for the price of only $75 for dinner. Golf is also $75 at the fabulous John Daly's Thundering Waters golf course. All you have to do is get to Niagara Falls and join us. We'll even help with the accommodations if you want to spend the night, as many are doing.

Still lots of room for more. So come on and join us for the party of the year, whether it's golf & dinner or just dinner ! The deadline for entry is fast approaching.

strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply