Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

That line is from page 2 of the report today from GMA...ZEN has been chosen as one of 3 graphite supplier to the DOE. Only 2 of these are active suppliers, ZEN is one of 2 active suppliers and the ONLY natural graphite!

This research has as one of it's goals to establish a domestic supply chaine for Graphite.

When you look at all the companies involved in this report, ZEN is the tiny minnow and what happens to minnows? They get swallowed and there are plenty of whales in this report to swallow ZEN up at a price to fulfill our dreams. Now, consider that the DOE is one of 25 NDA's that ZEN has signed with multinational size corporations and we can see that a race could be ignited at any time for a take over of ZEN.

These corporations will not wait for a PEA...they know how many other eyes are on this deposit. Once they are convinced of the science, BOOM and if you are not in, you will miss the boat.

It is easy to understand why Aubrey is so confident in the story. He is dealing with some of the biggest companies in the world wanting in. I am sure he is not happy with the share price but when he considers what end users are saying, I am sure he is fine to wait for the end game to happen.

I talked to him after this report came in. He could not comment on it because of a CA but we had a great chat. He says any statements about problems with bulk processing have no basis in reality. They are working hard with some top engineers to come up with the best and most cost effective way of doing this work but they have already proven they can do it as per the news release. There are no problems, only more cost effective ways!!

I asked how they would support the price per ton for the PEA. He said they have multiple letters of support from end users supporting the price that will be in the PEA. From the conversation, I do not think the $8500 is going to be the final figure, it will be based on the feedback from the endusers. I expect a higher figure but that is just my opinion.

It has been a long time that we have had such a great day and I do believe that we are starting the end games for Zenyatta. THe smoking gun that was found today showed the kind of behind the scenes ZEN is involved in...and it is big! Place your bets on a winning horse!

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply