Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Greetings, Glorieux,

On Saturday, December20th, you posted that you had spoken to AE twice that week.

......."I have spoken to AE twice this week and he maintains that we are much more derisked after the last NR and that the PEA is very close."......

Now, one man's "very close" may not be the same as another's, but?

You also posted.

..........."He smartly refused to put any more timelines out for when the PEA will be ready but he repeated a few times that they are very close.".........

I believe that AE has in fact put out another (albeit vague) timeline, in that the PEA release now should be in the longest timeframe that any resonable person would consider "very close".

Let's assume that the last day you spoke with him was Friday, December 19th. That will be 20 days tomorrow. Is that very close? Well, let's give him some leeway for the Christmas/New Year's break. So if it isn't tomorrow, it won't be Friday, or Monday, so how about Tuesday the 13th. That would be 25 days.

I say tomorrow, or Tuesday to Thursday next week. Anything else is not "very close" to my way of thinking.

Having said the above, I remain locked and loaded.

Best regards,

Canseco

New Message
Please login to post a reply