Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
1. my unbiased credential...I posted (see Below) about a week before Agoricom posted its endorsement of the positive calibre of the "great ZEN debate".:-- Hoov vs Glorieux, a terrific debate. posted on Mar 09, 16 05:09PM Use the IP Check tool [?] 2. In one -on -one chat (s) with Larry Hoover over the years, and if memory serves, plus a few dozen PM's I present the following highly qualified credentials:-- a) a world class university educated chemistry education, and years of lab based paid research for mining, commercial research and analysis organizations. b) As his experience evolved these organizations came to include geochemical and commercial viability analysis and validations, at the post- doctoral capability level. c) This lead to multiple executive (including President) positions within mining/exploration and resource output product commercializations. d) Larry is immensely qualified, to be heard on this board. e) We are lucky to have him. 3. The "Always seems fishy when people want the truth buried " statement by Glorieux today was totally unfair; uncalled for. I tried to report it but somebody(s) beat me to it. 4. I am a long time, slightly infrequent AGO poster who has been actively following the very learned and experienced Graphene/graphite commercializations debate....who wishes the debate to continue. It is for this reason It is my hope that Gloreaux will apologize to Larry for his "misspoke" on this board. Given the number of false character assinations posted recently, anyone with an ounce of self respect would never respond to the posted demands. It's clearly none of anyones' business, and adds nothing other than an underlying continuous animosity to an excellent information discussion. Peter
New Message
Please login to post a reply