Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

First off, how in the world can you state that hoov (or anyone) is a paid basher? You're not calling out a paid basher, you're accusing someone of being one. Anyone can say anything about someone. It doesn't make it true.

As for my not being a share holder, is that supposed to preclude me from reading about a stock? Maybe I am thinking of buying at some point. Maybe I was a shareholder, and want to keep abreast of developments. Maybe I'm short, and want to see if it's time to cover. ZEN and CCB are, afterall, both graphite stocks. In fact, both hydrothermal graphite stocks, two of a very small selection. So if there's interest in one, why shouldn't there be interest in another?

Whatever the reason, I don't think reading a board is restricted to share owners. In fact, I would think a non-partisan voice would be welcome, as that voice often points out things that a supporter might not consider. Instead of insulting hoov, you should be digging in and reading all you can to see how much his statements may reflect a real reason for concern. Then if you find something to counteract his claims, you post it and get the discussion going.

New Message
Please login to post a reply