Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

I waited a day, but no posts. When I posted ZEN had gone through $20 million, Antlizzie quickly wanted to know where I got that number. Show the links. So I did. Not a biggie. But when Fluffy the cat says ZEN has 2 tons of material available, you don't ask for his sources. When he says the government news release says $200,000 for Hearst and first nations, you don't ask for a link.

And Rennie. You accused me of twisting the words of releases to better suit my needs. I disagreed, still do, but you're entitled to an opinion, I guess. But let's look at Fluffy's report. Here's the text of his comments:

"Connecting Dots. 1. Zenyatta has 2 tons of material ready to go. 2. Federal Gov't announces a $200K grant for the communities of Constance Lake and Hearst to prepare them for new mining ventures in the area. 3. Federal news release actually uses the word "graphite mine west of Hearst and Constance Lake" in their news release. 4. Zenyatta is the only graphite discovery west of Constance Lake and Hearst. 5. Zenyatta hires a metalurgist."

And here's the actual government release:

The Hearst Economic Development Corporation (Hearst EDC)
$160,540

With $97,540 of the total funding, the Hearst EDC will develop and incorporate an integrated mining readiness strategy that will guide the communities of Hearst and Constance Lake First Nation and help them maximize on the economic development and job creation opportunities from the arrival of mining projects in the region, particularly those related to the discovery of graphite to the west of both communities. With the remaining $63,000, the Hearst EDC will hire a youth intern for a two-year period to support the Northeast Community Network's (NeCN) mining, agriculture and tourism projects.

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1097059

First he says $200,000. I don't see that figure anywhere. Then he gives a "direct quote" from the release. Well that direct quote isn't anywhere in the release, either. So, Rennie, you accuse me of twisting words, but Fluffy flat out changes words and numbers, and he gets a pass?

It looks very much like ZEN supporters expect rigorous proof of anything "bashers" say, but accept on faith anything "pumpers" say. That may not be a winning investment strategy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply